Testing & Inspection
Record PAT, Test & Tag, LOLER and other test results against your serialized products.
You can be sure that your gear is safe for use when it goes out to customers thanks to our Testing & Inspection feature. With the data stored against individual assets, you can easily keep track of upcoming test dates and view previous results. Current can even prevent you from adding an asset to a job when it’s overdue a test!
Testing and Inspection in Current RMS means you can:
- Set up your own inspections so you’re able to select the data you record - this means that Current can support any test certification you use
- Specify which kit needs testing and when
- See a full list of upcoming tests - filter the data to pull up lists by due date, inspection type, product group or tag
- Log and store test results
- View a full history of an asset’s test results
- Print test documents
- Get a warning when adding assets with an overdue test date to a job
If you’ve been using custom fields to store testing information you can move this data over into the new Testing and Inspection module. Export your stock levels with the custom field data and use the import tool to transfer the information into the inspection module.
For more information on Testing and Inspection take a look at our guides.