Current RMS & QuickBooks Online
Let the systems do the talking.
Current RMS, powerful cloud rental management software for the Audio Visual, Production, Events and Broadcast industry, integrates with QuickBooks Online – streamlining the rental cycle that one step further.
Current RMS & QuickBooks Online Partnership
Main Integration Benefits:
- Post invoices and credit notes directly from Current to your QB Online package
- Keep your customer data in sync at all times
- Work in real-time and have visibility of your financial position from any device and location
What is QuickBooks Online?
Used by over 1 million paying customers, QB Online has been specifically designed for small businesses and accountants. See below for just a few of the core features QB Online offers:
- Manage all of your expenses, quickly and efficiently.
- Record all sales, purchases and bills and run reports off these.
- Send out professional looking invoices.
Find out more or try QuickBooks Accounting Software for free.
How to Connect Current RMS & QuickBooks Online
To connect these two products, log in to Current RMS and head to System Setup > Integrations in the footer. Check out our helpful step-by-step guide for more information.
If you would like to have a free online overview of this Integration then simply contact one of our friendly Product Specialists, who will happily demo this to you, along with any other features you wish to go through or any other questions you may have.
You can also sign up to our free 30 day trial today and experience the power of one unified cloud rental management system – let the systems do the talking.