Know the status of your equipment
at all times
Rely on the system to tell you exactly what products are available for rent, whether the right kit is going out the door and when it’s due to be returned so you can easily forward plan. Powerful inventory management, helping you react quickly by being able to instantly view all your products and their status in one centralized area from any device and location.
- Generate barcode labels to speed up your picking and prep time
- View all stock levels to effortlessly forward plan
- Drill down into individual products to resolve shortfalls
- Use accessories to ensure all the right items go out together
- Product shortage alerts when creating future jobs
- Use the Job Planner screen to view all proposals & orders in one place
Effortlessly create customized quotes and proposals.
Start the job as you mean to go on, creating fantastic first impressions by sending your clients engaging quotes and proposals, customized to your liking. Current provides a range of beautiful document layouts for all different stages of the rental cycle; whether that be a quote, rental agreement or invoice. Select how much or how little information you wish to show, depending on client preference and who you are working with.
- Collection of beautiful looking docs readily available
- Product Specialists at hand to help create free customized layouts
- Fast quote generation, using drag and drop functionality
- Option to send all quotes out online for client approval
- Amend and resend on the move, improving customer response rates
- Post invoices over to Xero or QB Online and see payments in real time
Keep on top of all of your bookable resources
Current not only manages the renting and sale of products but also the services that go with these jobs too. Some orders and jobs might require a rigger for setup and breakdown, an events coordinator to help with the running of an event or camera operator to capture those special moments. The system manages all of your bookable services, whether that be labor, transport, rooms or venues - you decide.
- Flexible charging for all resources, whether that be hours, days or distance
- Get an iCal feed for all resource bookings, updating people on job bookings
- See available Labor, Transport or Venues in the Resource Planner
- Book a resource onto jobs with unallocated services, using simple drag and drop functionality
- Specify periods of unavailability for bookable resources
- Use Stores to determine the whereabouts of your resource
Customer Relationship Management
Keeping everyone connected.
Have a complete picture of all of your customer and colleague interactions with a CRM package designed for rental. In one screen, you can access key client information such as order history, create or chase activities, open key attachments and build relationships with all users, clients and organizations in one centralized place.
- Activity timelines and calendars
- Create custom fields and export the data you need
- Full client history for all jobs and orders
- Store key contact details, websites and links
- Flexible search functionality with tag clouds
- Track all user actions within Current
Deliver what you promise, wherever you are.
By operating in the cloud you have instant access to all of your key rental data, no matter where in the world you are. React quickly to customer requests and make good decisions by having full visibility of your rental stock from any device and location. Check equipment availability, raise quotes and orders or manage client contacts, the choice is yours.
- Setup is instant
- No need for any maintenance, we’ll do that for you
- Access is everywhere, no restrictions
- Free automatic upgrades
- Constant data backups
- One fully integrated solution