About Current RMS
Current RMS is the leading cloud rental management software for the AV, events & production industry.
With customers in over 2,000 cities worldwide, Current’s growth has hit tremendous heights in the past 5 years since it launched, and we’re continuing to push it globally through an array of exciting marketing channels.
Overview of the role
We are looking for a hardworking and driven individual to join the team as a Marketing Executive. Working closely with our in-house design team, you’ll be responsible for developing and delivering exciting, forward-thinking campaigns and enticing content, whilst building relationships with industry publications and professionals. With customers at the heart of what we do, we’re looking for someone who can help us continue to successfully reach our worldwide audience.
- Running social media channels, creating engaging content and scheduling posts
- Researching industry and technology trends
- Writing engaging and informative blog content and press releases
- Creating enticing website content, with fresh ideas being explored
- Creating exciting campaigns, and monitoring and evaluating their performance
- Reaching out to happy customers for testimonials & reviews
- Working closely with our in-house design team on an array of projects
- Organising and attending trade shows globally (travel may be required)
- Sourcing advertising opportunities & liaising with industry publications
- Writing and proofreading copy for print and digital material
- Developing and improving on our current content strategy
- Being actively involved in SEO efforts
- Helping to manage our Google PPC advertising account
- Bringing new, exciting & creative ideas to the table
- Graduate level marketing/business/media qualification or equivalent experience
- At least 1 years previous experience in a marketing role
- Self motivated and a positive can-do attitude
- Good teamwork skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Great organisation, time-management and planning skills
- Knowledge and experience with SEO and PPC
- Social media awareness, interest and knowledge
- Good research and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to get stuck in
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000, depending on experience
- 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Full time, permanent position.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Work socials.
- Company pension scheme available.
- High spec IT equipment.
- Full training and support provided by a very experienced team.
Want to Join this Successful Team?
If the above role excites you and you think you’ve got what it takes to help push our brand further forward, then get in touch today.Please send your CV and cover letter to