About Current RMS
Current RMS is the leading cloud rental management software for the AV, events & production industry.
With customers in over 2,000 cities worldwide, Current’s growth has hit tremendous heights in the past 5 years since it launched, and we’re continuing to push it globally through an array of exciting marketing channels.
Overview of the role
We are looking for a creative and hardworking individual to join the team at Current RMS as a Marketing Assistant. You’ll work closely with individuals and teams to deliver exciting, forward-thinking campaigns and enticing content, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. With customers at the heart of what we do, we’re looking for someone who can help us continue to successfully reach our worldwide audience.
- Creating content & scheduling posts across all social media channels
- Reaching out to happy customers for testimonials & reviews
- Researching and writing enticing blog content and press releases
- Representing Current RMS on social media at industry trade shows (travel may be required)
- Creating & scheduling email campaigns through MailChimp, including organising mailing lists
- Researching & ordering of branded merchandise to take to trade shows
- Helping with organising marketing material around global trade shows
- Helping to manage our Google PPC advertising account
- Researching industry and technology trends, as well as a complete competitor analysis
- Bringing new, exciting & creative ideas to the table
- Helping create enticing website content, with fresh ideas being explored
- Researching into new industry publications and promotional opportunities we could explore
- To assist with any ad hoc projects and administration support of the department as required
- Graduate level marketing/business/media qualification or equivalent experience
- Self motivated and a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Interest in technology, digital media and marketing
- Knowledge around SEO and PPC (experience is advantageous)
- Social media awareness, interest and knowledge
- High attention to detail and willingness to get stuck in
- Be a confident communicator
- Strong research and presentation skills
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Full time, permanent position.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Work socials.
- Company pension scheme available.
- High spec IT equipment.
- Full training and support provided by a very experienced team.
Want to Join this Successful Team?
If the above role excites you and you think you’ve got what it takes to help push our brand further forward, then get in touch today.Please send your CV and cover letter to