Launched in September 2014, Current RMS has grown rapidly, gaining a large international customer base, in a short period of time so we are now looking to recruit for more members of staff to join our friendly, forward thinking Team. Please see below for the Current roles we have available.
Client & Product Support Specialist
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Continental Shift Patterns, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
This is a multi-skill role encompassing help desk, on-line product demonstrations and webinars, exhibition attendance (where required), documentation writing, how-to videos and more!
The ideal candidate would be an outgoing character with a passion for customer service, you will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be prepared to get involved in all areas of the operation. As a new, fast growing division of the leading providers of rental software solutions, this is a huge opportunity to get involved with ground breaking technology within an exciting rental industry.
- Assisting clients to get the most out of their software.
- Providing high level, on-line product demonstrations and webinars.
- Analysing customer needs and providing solutions through ticket support, telephone support and online training.
- Demonstrating key benefits of the application.
- Attending exhibitions overseas and in the UK.
- Document layout creation and writing.
- Be prepared to do whatever is needed to ensure the customer has the best possible customer experience.
The successful candidate will
- Be passionate about software and cutting edge technology.
- Understand customer needs and have a customer first attitude.
- Be motivated to help our customers wherever possible.
- Be proactive wherever possible, both within the team and for the customers.
- Be a confident communicator on the phone, online, on video and face to face.
- Full time, permanent position with a well-established, key player in the market.
- Full training and support provided by a very experienced team.
- 25 days annual leave and company pension scheme available (after probation period).
- Fantastic working environment.
- Salary: £16-18K, depending on experience.